Our number one commitment remains the welfare of our community and our team.
We’ve put in place measures designed to ensure the safety of our employees and our guests alike. This is our new “business as usual”.
Here’s what we’re doing in the restaurant and for our teams.
- We’ve carried out a full risk assessment.
- New seating arrangement in line with Government social distancing rules.
- A professional deep clean every night.
- All menus and condiments are sanitised prior to use.
- A dedicated employee committed to ensuring all health and safety is to the highest standard.
And here’s how you can help.
- Some queuing is inevitable, of course, and your patience is appreciated. We’ll have someone to greet you as you arrive and look after you while you wait.
- We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival.
- Observe social distancing at all times.
- Menus will be disinfected but you can view the menu online with your smartphone.
- Hand sanitisers are available for your use throughout the restaurant
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please remember your health and safety is absolutely paramount to us.